Saturday, August 02, 2008

Happy 10 Months!

Eden turned 10 months old this week! Among her oh so many accomplishments this month were: three new teeth (making 5 total), a move across the US to the East Coast, and learning to walk behind her hippo (video to come on that as soon as we figure out how that works on our new mac. wha?!)

To celebrate, we headed out to the beautiful SEBTS campus to have her own little "photo shoot" ... one of many to come on that campus! I got picture-upload happy...enjoy! :)







4 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

Has it really been 10months? Holy Cow.

I think Eden looks like a baby Reece Witherspoon. Hope you take that as a compliment because I think Reece is a gorgeous gal. At least in the first couple photos... if you were like, "New pics from Reece and her baby." I'd totally believe it.

alwaysjoyfuldejs said...

Love thoses pics! Great idea for using the chapel at SEBTS! Happy 10 months, Eden! When do classes start for Brandon?

SouthAsiaRocks said...

fun!!!! I love those pics!! the Chapel pics are so fun!!
5 teeth - awesome!! Aashini has 2 but I have a feeling the top 2 will come in soon... but if they don't come in the next 2 weeks I sure hope they wait! I don't want to deal with teething on the plane - yikes!

Our fun travel bed is from Phil & Teds... its called a T2 travel cot... the new version of it is even better than ours - it zips up on the top and side... Anyway, here's the website ;)
http://www.philandteds.com/

SouthAsiaRocks said...

hey, so if you decide to get one, get it on Ebay - you can get it for half the price... we only paid $99 and that includes shipping (from the website it's over $198) :) FYI :)