
Baby Boy got his first haircut a couple weeks ago. And wasn't thrilled about it at all.

Until afterwards, that is, when he realized he was still just as handsome as before...

Not that it really matters all that much when he prefers to cover it up anyway with a pair of shorts.
"So what if I like to play with my pants on my head?? That's what the cool kids do."

Spent a day at the kids' preschool and made friends with this little buddy...

And we spent a weekend in Korea for a visa run and took advantage of the fan.tas.tic weather.






Friday, September 28, 2012
Friday Fotos - September Catch Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh my word he's beautiful! Such sweet pictures. No hair cuts (or need for them) here as of yet. Only the hints of a little biter.. :/ Much to my chagrin.
Your kids are so beautiful :)
Mr. Dimples is just too much. Him and Bird can wear shorts on their head together someday. (hopefully...I'd take that blondie shorts on his head and all!)
Korea? September? Great weather? Who knew? Glad it was good!
I love the pic of them running through the fountain and that last pic of Salem looks just like Brandon!
I always end up reading a month's worth of posts to catch up on you guys! You look great! And your kids are growing and changing. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment