Saturday, September 08, 2012

A 2x2 inch view of life

Thanks for excusing the fact that I seem to have forgotten entirely about our blog.
This time around, I'm blaming it on my new obsession with Instagram. It's like blogging, but easier, with less words, and straight from my phone. And it still appeases the grandparents' need for pictures.

But through Instagram's eyes, we've been fairly busy. So here's our 2x2 inch Instagram view on life the past few weeks...


I get to eat breakfast with Spiderman every morning.



His daddy gave him lessons on the perils of being caught by Spiderman.



Wherever this one goes, destruction quickly follows.



Nutella mustache.



Asia is beautiful.



"Mama, dwana see my muscles?" 



 Pausing in the airport to pose and take a pic with the foreign kids.



Studying Chinese is only slightly confusing.


Our Instagram life went through an Olympic phase...





Brandon doing his impression of the Olympic target shooting.



Working on our Olympic wall.



The Gold was awarded to Eden, the Silver to Salem, and the baby came in at 3rd place.




Making sure it's real...real aluminum foil that is.



The school bus making it's rounds.




Lunch at preschool. 
Chopsticks instead of spoons, because who really needs a toddler with a chopstick in their eye?



Found a large concrete area to ride bikes and draw a crowd.



 You can take the kids out of Texas but you can't take the Texas out of the kids.




My day-job involves this mini-man.



Teach them Graffiti at an early age.



The truth...via sidewalk chalk.

4 comments:

CAL said...

I love getting a glimpse into your life there!! That was a needed post filled with sweet pics of your crew!! That one of the three with their medals, let me just say Eden looks a whole like her momma! Sure loved that art work, what a great idea!! sure love and miss your family.

Anthony and Sharon said...

Getting caught by Spiderman! bwahahahahaaha!

Kevin and Becky said...

Micah keeps asking when he gets to see Salem & Eden, so all of these pictures have satisfied him for a while I hope.

Rachel said...

Fun! I have tried to get into Instagram, but I just can't. Maybe I'm Mediaed out...I'm not sure. But getting on it for the purpose of seeing your photos is tempting...