We have a winner for last week's giveaway of Redefining Home: Squatty Potties, Split Pants, and Other Things that Divide My World!!
My thanks, first, to Carrie for allowing me to give away a copy of her book on this here dum-diddly blog. I'm honored to call her friend.
I had a willing helper, who took the phrase, "don't look into the bowl when you draw..." phrase quite literally! 17 names went into my bootleg Williams and Sonoma bowl...

Congrats, Michelle! Your (hopefully) very first book about split pants and squatty potties!! :)

Michelle won via Facebook comment, when she had trouble commenting on the previous blog post. Sorry to anyone else that had trouble!
Thanks to everyone for dropping your name in the hat bowl! Even if you didn't get a free copy, we still highly recommend reading Redefining Home!
Monday, July 09, 2012
Redefining Home: WINNER!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wahoo! So fun. Just email me the address and I'll get it sent out. Thanks friend! Hey, we need to hang out again. That is all.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!
PS--If you & Carrie hang out, I'm going to be that kid who invites herself to tag along. Got it?
Boo. I never win anything. except that time I won the baby lottery and was given one of the cutest baby boy ever. But other than that, nada.
Post a Comment