Wednesday, February 15, 2012

On Being Prepared...

Almost 5 years ago, a crazy day changed our lives forever.

Well, maybe that sounds a little more monumental-ish than is really should be.

Five years ago we decided that we'd always be prepared.
We're not always prepared for a fish fry. Or a pinata party. (among other things.)

But by golly, we WILL always be prepared for when our visa and passports need updating.

Because that day left us emotionally scarred for life, we've taken passport picture printing into our own hands. At any moment, of any hour, of any day, we can hand off to you a passport or visa picture of each one of us.

But before I get ahead of myself and make us sound more awesome than we really are, let me remind you of Salem's current passport photo.
Photobucket

ahhhh, yes. The jammies. Mommy fail.

Determined not to make the same mistake with Caleb, I changed him out of his dinosaur jammies first...
Photobucket

Is that not the cutest little mug shot you ever did see?
Who could say no to that precious face?!

Well, we're hoping no one!

Tomorrow we leave for Thailand and on the agenda (among other things) is acquiring a new Big Chicken visa for Caleb. His current one expires soon. We're assuming that since he's a dependent he won't have any trouble getting a new one. But sometimes assuming doesn't get you very far in Asia. Otherwise, poor mini-est man won't be allowed back home and he and I will have to find a place to kick it for awhile!

More to come soon from the Land of Smiles!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Excited to see you guys! If you have any visa issues, let us know. We've just done it twice in the last 3 months. Yes...twice. See you soon!

Kevin and Becky said...

Hey I know those pajamas Salem is wearing! Those are the Buzz Lightyear ones that Micah unzips while he's hanging out in bed, enabling him to go fishing in his diaper. Lovely.

Anthony and Sharon said...

I know you saw this one coming, but, you guys can come stay with us!

Anthony and Sharon said...

I don't know if it's possible, but I just may kiss that dimple right off his face.

Doug and Terri said...

Wow, Caleb is getting so big. Look at him sitting up like such a big boy. :0) Precious pics!
Love you, Terri

Bekah Schaub said...

I love it! Mini Man and Miniest Man!

Kevin Schaub said...

Great photos of Caleb. All your kids are cuuute!