Monday, January 16, 2012

In the blinking of an eye...

Happy 5 months, baby boy!

Photobucket

Don't grow up too quickly, please.

Photobucket

10 comments:

The Cherry Blossom Travellers said...

Surprise! They DO grow up TOO fast! My Emma - that I waited SO long to have - is about to turn 6 months old. Can it really be?! He's SO cute April!

Anthony and Sharon said...

OH MY HEAVENS! I swear I just milked on myself looking at these. What a sweet boy! And that pic of you two...HANG IT UP!!!!

The Reeds said...

He's so gorgeous!!! Love these!

Damon and Erin said...

Ok, I just started balling seeing that picture of you two together! Sweetest.Picture.Ever!

Rachel said...

Oh that dimple!!! Precious - absolutely precious.

Leslie S said...

He looks so much like Salem to me. Love that you are in a pic too....the illusive mommy photographer is a hard one to catch a picture of. ;)

Summer said...

Awwww, love him! He sure does remind me of baby pictures of Matt. Is that crazy? I think he totally looks like a Jackson! Squeeze all three of those babies for me!

Doug and Terri said...

Too, too precious. Love you guys! :0)

Anthony and Sharon said...

So I keep checking your blog, not for updates, but to look at these pictures again! Can't wait til I can get my hands on that baby!!!

mel said...

Sweet pictures! Sweet baby!