Uuuughhhh they are SO stinkin' cute! Give those babies hugs and kisses for me. Hope y'all had a good Christmas and here's to a Happy New Year! Love you, sweetie!
What little darlings. This motivates me to take some pictures of the kids sleeping tonight. Guess i am always afraid i will wake them and disrupt the silence :). I can't believe how big Caleb is getting!! Such a handsome little one. Can't wait to hear all about your Christmas.
Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.
7 comments:
Merry Christmas friend! I hope that your day is filled with Great Joy. I will be thinking of you guys. Love Y'all.
So sweet! Love it! Merry Christmas to you all...
What adorable pictures!! I LOVE sleeping photos - but I'm too much of a wuss to take them!
Love this!! I was fully expecting to scroll down and see a screaming baby. ;)
Merry merry Christmas to you and yours.
Uuuughhhh they are SO stinkin' cute! Give those babies hugs and kisses for me. Hope y'all had a good Christmas and here's to a Happy New Year! Love you, sweetie!
What little darlings. This motivates me to take some pictures of the kids sleeping tonight. Guess i am always afraid i will wake them and disrupt the silence :). I can't believe how big Caleb is getting!! Such a handsome little one. Can't wait to hear all about your Christmas.
I think it's perrrrfect timing to arrange that ol' marriage!
Post a Comment