Thursday, December 23, 2010

One Stop Shop

Eden is a ball of energy in the mornings. A ball of energy that talks and talks and talks and talks and barely stops to take a breath. It's like rapid fire sentences and questions.

Yesterday morning without me being able to interject any words, she said this...

"Mom. I think I want a baby sister too."
"Who makes baby sisters?"
"Does Target sell baby sisters?"

She's a smart cookie. She knows that if we were to purchase a child from any major department store, Target probably would be our choice of one stop shops.

I didn't really correct her.
Maybe I wasn't really sure of where to even begin with that.

But I'm pretty sure it was because I couldn't speak between the hysterical laughter.

2 comments:

Little Wife on the Prairie said...

That crazy girl!

Sara Beth said...

My kids know where the baby sister is at and are getting very curious about how she's going to get out! "The doctor will help get her out." isn't cutting it. They want to know "how?" and "what WAY?" We keep avoiding the questions....don't know how long that can last though! Make a trip to Target for us! :-)