Eden has this new obsession with exercising.
When we were in NC she caught a glimpse of me on a treadmill at the YMCA. Her curiosity was endless.
What is this machine that moves as you run on it?!
When I come in from running in the evenings, she loves to see the sweat dripping off my forehead.
"You're sweaty?!?" She thinks it's cool. Like it's the reward for exercising. Having a wet forehead.
She watched me do my workout video the other day.
She was was even further intrigued.
Enthralled.
Amazed even.
Watching tv and exercising at the same time. Genius!
So the other day when I trapped the kids in the basement with the baby gate so I could finish some dishes in peace, (I know. Mom of the year, right?) she figured out how to turn on the tv and dvd player. My workout dvd was still in there.
And thus, she "got sweaty." :)


5 comments:
Hee hee! I don't know how you weren't dying laughing while taking this video. She is soo funny and cute! Gotta work on the coordination a bit, but I'm sure she'll come around! :)
Cute. As long as she idolizes Mommy and not Jillian;)
I wish I had a basement.
(you once complained about the word verification on our blog... I just had to type in "Annis")
That's cute! Thought of you the other day while reading an article by David Platt in Homelife magazine!
Ali is driving me crazy about doing Jillian again.
"Mommy, we REALLY need to do Jillian again!!"
Somehow my 20 week pregnant status just doesn't quite feel up to it...and she has no mercy.
Jillian or Ali.
LOL Eden exercising is adorable!!! :D
Post a Comment