Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Resurrection Day!!

A few pics of our Easter Sunday!!  Aren't you proud of Brandon sporting a pink tie? (voluntarily, I might add!)

Eden got to hunt eggs twice! She loved it...especially once she figured out that they opened!


Friday morning we took advantage of the gorgeous weather and went with some friends for a little "Easter photo shoot!" 
She wasn't feeling especially smiley at first:


But then she got to pose with sweet Lily, one of her favorite people!
And then she got the fun stuff. She loved LOVED the bunny ears (as you can tell!) I debated whether she is too old for "nakey diaper" pics, but since we're a week away from potty training (i.e. no more cute pink diapers) I thought this might be our last chance to get cute nakey shots.




Hope you had a great Resurrection Sunday!

4 comments:

The Reeds said...

I love those bottom ones!

The Porters said...

I love all of your pictures. Eden looks so pretty in her Easter dress.

P.S. We saw your ad for photography in the Ledford Center on the tv today! :)

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Those pics are very cute!!!

rachel said...

there is nothing cuter in this world than naked eden and bunny ears. except of course maybe that pink and black dress. great pics, sister.