I turned 26 on Tuesday (yikes!) and one thing Brandon wanted to do for me was to take me and Eden over to the SEBTS campus to take some pictures with the pretty blooming trees! We had a fun miniature photo shoot with daddy behind the camera. He did a pretty great job! Hopefully these will suffice for awhile for those of you requesting "belly shots!" I've done a pretty bad job documenting this pregnancy, but as you can see...I'm very much pregnant even in my oh so stealthy attempts at hiding it under a nice black shirt. :)
Eden loved the "flowers" on the trees:


One of Eden's favorite things lately is wearing her sunglasses. Thus, a sunglasses picture:

"Give mama a kiss...meanwhile, sweetheart, let me just smash my nose into your sunglasses."

In the process of capturing the above photo, Brandon got this one. I think it's cute because it looks like she's telling me a secret. :)

And these are from today. Thursday means Gymnastics, which means she gets really worn out in the mornings and takes a great afternoon nap...sometimes a little earlier than planned. She loves having her back tickled, and this time it put her right to sleep. :) Dada didn't mind.




4 comments:
sweet pictures of you and Eden! Where are you guys living these days?
Happy Birthday!
How sweet!!! Great pics! Your belly ROCKS! I love Eden's pig tails!!!!
Cute pictures. Where does Eden go to Gymnastics? Good luck with that "baby camo." Soon you won't have to worry about it.
-Zane
I love the pictures!! Thanks for calling me today...it was so good to talk to you. Love you guys!
Post a Comment