Monday, November 06, 2006

Old City Streets

On Saturday we visited another district of our city which has some incredible sights. There is a section of the city with some really old "really china" looking streets. It was so pretty and it felt like we really stepped back in time. Time to overload you with pictures again.

This is a lady in the silk market:

The entrance to the Old Streets:



And then we were serenaded...

And then Brandon got to talk with them for awhile...


And then I asked this guy if I could take his picture, he asked "how many?" So I told him just the one...and he gave a little smile:


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the same street that you guys had a picture of before you went? (maybe I'm dillusional...)

Anonymous said...

That last picture is the kind you'd see enlarged on the walls in Virginia.
You guys be careful on those old streets. I've seen enough kung-fu movies to know that's where all the ninja's are.