I'm going with April's French/Asian accent as the best this year- I'm thinking Oscar (or do the tones of Mandarin make it more like a Tony Award?) I'm very impressed...my favorite thing is the "shea shea" part...all of my chinerese impressions include a "shea shea" at the end (I'm serious about that...so when Brandon said it, we both laughed. Heartily)
Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.
4 comments:
You two make such a cute foreign couple...and your French is progressing nicely!
Personally, I think you sound amazing and I'm so proud of you! Now you have to tell me what you were saying! :)
I'm going with April's French/Asian accent as the best this year- I'm thinking Oscar (or do the tones of Mandarin make it more like a Tony Award?)
I'm very impressed...my favorite thing is the "shea shea" part...all of my chinerese impressions include a "shea shea" at the end (I'm serious about that...so when Brandon said it, we both laughed. Heartily)
You're speakin chiner. i wish I could speak chiner so I could be in on the conversation that nobody knows what the crap you're saying.
Post a Comment