We were gifted a small swimming pool and some toys...perfect for passing time in the Thai heat. While the kids stayed cool in the water, I went nuts with my camera.

Have I mentioned that my grandmother had banana trees in her house? When I see banana trees, I think of her. I think of her often when we're in Thailand. :)


They were just a little excited about the water!



Two of my favorite faces on the planet...

enjoying some last moments of just the two of them before little Caleb rocks their world!
Friday, August 12, 2011
Friday Fotos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
great pics april! i really like the b&w of salem second from the bottom. great angle. i'm surprised your belly let you get that low!
Love these! The Rivers boys are often in their pool (which is now even duct-taped in spots...just wait, you'll have 2 boys soon!) Can't wait to see that 3rd little face. You may repeat this loudly to Caleb, "YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!!"
They are so adorable!! That looks like some fun pool time!!
I love these kiddos! GREAT pictures!!!
Post a Comment