Sunday, August 21, 2011

And Baby Makes 5

Tuesday was a day that included lots of drama. Lots of pain. Lots of worrying, doubting, praying.
In the end, it was a day that resulted well.
Photobucket

A healthy baby boy.

With eager siblings who couldn't WAIT to see him for the first time!
Photobucket

Who also weren't so sure about daddy's costume.

Photobucket

Very first photo of all FIVE of us...which of course would only be accurate with Salem's finger up his nose.

Photobucket

Eden couldn't be more ecstatic about Caleb's addition to the family. And actually she was concerned about anyone else getting more holding time than she was.
Photobucket

Salem thought "baby" was alright but was more taken with my hospital bed and big screen tv.
Photobucket

We're adjusting to three kids 3 and under and certainly have our work cut out for us!
Photobucket

Mini-man learning about the world around him...through deep blue eyes.
Photobucket

Though most of his nurses couldn't pronounce his name, at least he came labeled as royalty. :)

Photobucket


More pictures soon to come of all the holding, cuddling, oogling, and cooing going on in this household.

8 comments:

jaredandmarsha said...

He is so precious!!! I wish everyone the best and will continue to pray for y'all. Looks like everyone is adjusting and doing well. Love Marsha

Anthony and Sharon said...

Love it! Welcome Caleb! And git'it Mama lookin' all adorable after just giving birth. I think I'm going to make use of the hospital salon this go round so I can keep up with Master Caleb's mother.
Keep the pictures coming!!!

Leslie Stanton said...

Great pictures! Will we also get to hear a little more about this: "Tuesday was a day that included lots of drama. Lots of pain. Lots of worrying, doubting, praying." Seems there is more to the story? I hope there were never any major concerns for your or his health.

Rachel said...

What a sweetie! My girls crowded around the computer to coo over these darling pictures. Congrats to all and April, you look fabulous! Way to go mama, you look like you're recovering well. We're praying for your adjustment. Blessings! from the Winds

Damon and Erin said...

I loved seeing all of these precious pictures! I sure do love you guys and you all look so beautiful and handsome! :) Sending lots of hugs and kisses your way.... XOXOXO

Mark, Genny, and Aivia Lindsey said...

He is beautiful! Congratulations! You look great!

Rachel @ Grasping for Objectivity said...

PRECIOUS!!! They look so proud. Great pictures - and WOW do you look awesome for just having had a baby!! I wish I looked that good after delivering... jealous!

Our family page said...

Love all of your pictures April! Of course my favorite has to be the one with all of you. Salem will love that one when he is older! Too funny!! He is absolutely adorable, congratulations! Love you, Missy