Change of plans again...
After four contractions during language study this morning, we've decided to go ahead and move up our flights and get to Bangkok as soon as possible. So we're leaving tomorrow morning to take the train to the capital and then we'll fly from there to Bangkok, getting in at 9 pm. Pray with us that Caleb will remain patient and won't feel the need to join us too soon!
Edited to add: I'm only 34 weeks at this point and while I feel that the chances of him coming before he's full term are pretty slim, it's not something we're willing to gamble with in The Big Chicken. We'll update more after I've seen the doctor and we're all settled for the next couple months in Thailand! :)
Thursday, July 07, 2011
Nevermind...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wow! What a crazy ride! We'll be remembering you. Probably a good idea :) Was Salem early?
Definitely praying. how early did you have Eden and Salem?
Exciting, but praying for both of you! :)
Wise move. 2 normal pregnancies does not guarantee a 3rd (it helps you not freak out too much, but still, no guarantees) Please though Caleb, stay put!
I can feel you closer to me :) Is that weird?
I'll be praying for y'all! Have a safe trip!!!
Post a Comment