Week 1 in Bangkok!
photo/caption style from my phone camera...
Eden appears to have discovered the joys of eating eyeballs...not to be confused with Longans!

Salem has finally found his hidden Superhero powers. They were hidden at MahBoonKrong for $6.

Faster than a speeding bullet!! errr, at least for my phone to capture...

aaaannnnndddddd he may never wear anything else.

The Siam Paragon mall is definitely a favorite. What, with their giant strawberry ducks and all, who can go wrong?! Or maybe it's the new Krispy Kreme that draws the crowd. Either way, it's a win/win!

At the mall we scored some seriously great buys on crayola brand stuff, watercolors, and playdoh. The fun never ends when you break out the playdoh!



One week down! How many more to go?!?!
Friday, July 15, 2011
Friday Fotos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love those eyeballs. Found some on sale in DC last week for the first time since we left the Big Chicken :) Can't wait until your post is - He's here!!!!
Oooh - Ali would die for a play-doh superhero mask!
And I'm glad that Salem got his superhero outfit- how manly of him!! ;)
Aaah...memories of a Burke boy wearing his Superman pjs 24/7. I may have to dig those pics out! :0) Too cute.
FINALLY some boy dress up clothes! Now he doesn't have to be a camel in Eden's high heeled shoes!
Yay! Glad to see y'all are settling in and getting comfy in your temporary digs! I'm glad you noticed Kendall in Eden's hand-me-downs on our blog...I meant to send you some pic, but alas... They are so cute on her and I love them! :) Miss you and praying for y'all, especially little CT!
Post a Comment