Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Boys!

Boys.
There will be multiple boys in my house.
Sons.
2 Sons.

Photobucket

I get to be one of those moms that says, "Yeah, my boys are out back playing in the mud."

Or... "The boys? Oh, they're playing cowboys and indians in their room."

or... "Brandon, please come home. Your boys just brought home a goat."

Because those things are what moms of boys experience and say right?

Photobucket

Another little brother.

Eden took the news better than expected. After being completely convinced she was having a little sister, when we broke the news to her today her response was,
"COOL! Two baby brothers! One! (pointing at Salem) Two!" (pointing at my belly.)

What a doll she is. And soon to be outnumbered.

Praising the Lord for you already, Caleb Turner Chancler!!

13 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

YAY YAY YAY! God's gifts are just perfect aren't they? Multiple boys IS fun! Mine haven't brought home any goats, but I frequently have to fish rocks and other various dirty items out of one's mouth regularly and the other could scoop dirt all day long. (*sigh* my poor potted plants)
Praising God with you, your husband, and your THREE kids!! (2 of which are boys)
Wait. Thought just hit me. If Anna and I end up having boys too, Eden will be the ONLY girl on our vacations. That's 10 to 1. 10 boys. 1 girl. Now THAT sounds like an awesome vacation group!

Sara Beth said...

Yeah! Brothers are fun. We're trying to keep things even around here though...2 and 2. You could try for that, too. ;) Once you have 3, what's one more? Sharon, are you pregnant too?!? What fun!

Brandon and April said...

I'll answer for Sharon... :)
Yes she is!!! We like to time our babies close together so they can have playmates on vacations! ha! :)

Anthony and Sharon said...

HA! Yes, Sarah Beth, I am pregnant! Due Oct 11-ish. And yes, we'll prob go for 4 too. As my brother-in-law so appropriately said, "Once you go from man to man coverage to zone defense, What's one more?" :) I hear the transition from 0 to 1 is still the hardest, but after that is 2 to 3 is a big change because you run out of hands to hold the kids! Should be fun!

Leslie Stanton said...

Looks like those new boots will get plenty of use between the brothers! :)

Love the name!

The Porters said...

Yay! So excited for you all! And I love the name!

foreverjoyfulleslie said...

Congrats and LOVE the name!

Lissa Anglin said...

Congrats! Love the name!

Summer said...

Yay for Baby Caleb Turner! Love the family name.

So excited you're getting your two boys, and glad that Eden didn't take it too hard. I'm sure she would feel better if you told her TBD Baby #4 is sure to be a girl! :)

The Reeds said...

How fun! I love the picture of him with his little hands and legs up!! :)

Congrats!

Rachel said...

Congrats!! How fun. The pictures are awesome!!

Damon said...

So excited...and his name still makes me tear up when I hear it or read it. :)

Autumn said...

I am so excited for yall! I love the baby's name! :)