Eden has a new fascination: "capalillars."And Salem's favorite place when outdoors:
She shares her Gramma's love of criters :)
That first swing shot is awesome!!
Caterpillars is an awesome word to let kids butcher, isn't it? I think Ali's is capatillars. Love it!And the pictures - precious!!
Too cute!! Salem and Isaiah look like they're in the same weight class for boxing...love those chunky munk legs!!
We've been loving this outdoor weather! Salem is really growing!P.S. Zane and I have still been wondering how your February "eating in" meal attempt went. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She shares her Gramma's love of criters :)
That first swing shot is awesome!!
Caterpillars is an awesome word to let kids butcher, isn't it? I think Ali's is capatillars. Love it!
And the pictures - precious!!
Too cute!! Salem and Isaiah look like they're in the same weight class for boxing...love those chunky munk legs!!
We've been loving this outdoor weather! Salem is really growing!
P.S. Zane and I have still been wondering how your February "eating in" meal attempt went. :)
Post a Comment