Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mr. Handsome

A week or so ago, when we were still at Brandon's parent's house, I took advantage Salem's incredibly happy mood and some awesome light coming in the window. I plopped him up on the dining room table and started rapid firing with my camera. Below are the results! And I know I'm going overboard posting 10 pics, but well, he's just so darn cute that I can't resist posting them all! :)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Discovering the art of zerberts...and experimenting with flying...
Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

ok...so, they're all my favorites. But the next three are really the icing on the cake. I could just eat him up! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Isn't he a such a sweetums?! (answer: YES!!!)

5 comments:

Summer said...

Awww, he's so cute! I love that you can see his little "toofies" on the bottom when he smiles!

Kathie (Mom) said...

That'my sweet Salem. What a charmer!

Merissa said...

He's beautiful!!! But so is his mommy, daddy and sister! And you are taking wonderful photographs!

Jackson4 said...

Such a happy little guy! He is definately a cutie!! :) Good pics, too, of course!

Anthony and Sharon said...

Mini. Brandon.


That dimple is just too much!