Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Salem at 6 Months!

They say time flies when you're having fun.

But time really flies when you're having fun with a precious baby boy.
Photobucket

Salem is sooooo sweet. Seriously, a piece of cake baby. So precious, I could eat him up. And he's just so easy most of the time. One very good word to describe him: chill. He just chills. He's good with everybody. Smiles at anybody. And loves hanging out.

And now at almost 6 months he's still his sweet charming self.
Photobucket

He's on day 2 of his first solids and loving it.

Is on day 4 of rolling over. (Like I said, he's chill and has been so very content to just lay there until lately!)

His hair sticks straight up on top. all. the. time. But it's adorable, and I don't have it in my yet to put gel in it or anything!

And he thinks his big sister is the funniest person on earth.
Photobucket

Brandon and I have to seriously work hard to get a chuckle from him. But Eden does a little dance for him, screams his name, or jumps up and down, and he's busting a gut.

He's definitely a mama's boy, but LOVES his daddy lots and lots and always gives Brandon really sweet smiles.
Photobucket

We PRAISE the Lord for our sweet baby boy, Salem Luke!

5 comments:

Summer said...

Awww, sweet little one! Can't wait to see him again soon!

Jackson4 said...

Love, love, love this sweet babe!! I'm so glad he's such a chillin' kid, that's awesome. It's so funny how older siblings can get the biggest laughs, too precious. Can't wait to see y'all next week!

Mike and Emily said...

Your kiddos are adorable!!!

Our Adventures said...

Very cute pictures April!

Merissa said...

Salem is growing fast! And he is so very precious- he takes after his big sis!