Saturday, December 26, 2009

When in Texas...

We're enjoying the many spoils of being in Texas, and we still have a few more weeks left!

One of our first stops was to Donut Stop! Best. Donuts. EVER.
Photobucket

We spent last weekend with my (april) family and spent a very cold couple of minutes out seeing dad's horses. Eden LOVED petting Dusty.

Photobucket

Brandon had fun picking out Judah's gift. Sure the package said it was for an 8 year old and Judah's only 3...but he recognized the holster and cap guns as soon as he pulled them out! He's a true Texan now!
Photobucket

Uncle Tom cooks some mean tenderloin every year for Christmas!
Photobucket

And this picture gets included in this post not only because it's cute but because it's a good look at those really flat Texas plains!
Photobucket


I know I'm behind on blog posts and haven't even posted a Christmas post yet, but I'm trying to get caught up on pictures!
Merry Late Christmas! :)

No comments: