Thursday, December 17, 2009

mmmmm, good

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket


On a completely unrelated note...
THIS, an excerpt out of Noel Piper's book Treasuring God in our Traditions, desribes exactly how we feel and what we practice with our children as far as Santa is concerned. It's definitely worth a read even if you disagree with us (and her). If you haven't read or bought a copy of her book, I REALLY recommend it. It's awesome!

2 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

Pictures are fun and yum...and you know I don't mean the cookies!

We have the book as an e-file on our computer (don't you love the Pipers and all their free giveaways?) but I haven't read it yet. Maybe 2010 will be my year of reading parenting books!

Sara Beth said...

We're making Christmas cookies today! :) We, too, love Noel Piper's book--there are lots of great ideas and practices and we take away what suits us from us--her Spaghetti recipe has been the one I've made for 5 years now! :) But we're definitely on their Santa page! Our nearly 5 year old doesn't even really know about Santa and we'd like to keep it that way! Of course, here all the decorations are Santa! Oh well.