If you don't regularly read Georgia's blog, you might should reconsider that decision.
I'm an avid blog-stalker of hers. :)
So anyway, thanks to her, I'm posting one of those "tag, you're it" type blogs.
So here it goes.
1. Who is the hottest movie star? ...I don't really know...or care. But when I googled it Zac Efron came up. Isn't he like 16 or something? That's weird.
2. Apart from your house and car, what is the most expensive item you have ever purchased?
...I'm thinking my Canon 50D and 50mm lens. Or maybe a sweet vacay to Phi Phi Island.
3. What is your most treasured memory?
Can I have three? The day I married Brandon. And Eden's and Salem's births.
4. What is the best gift you ever received as a child?
...parents who led me to Christ at the age of 5.
5. What is the biggest mistake you ever made?
I was seriously mean to my mom when I was in high school. She should have locked me in my room. No joke.
6. Four words to describe yourself.
Wife. Mom. Daughter. Sister.
7. What was the highlight and lowlight of your 2009 (I changed that to 2009 since it's almost over!)?
high: Salem's birth
low: The day (unnamed Foundation) yanked Brandon's scholarship for school because he committed to serving the lost overseas rather than be a pulpit pastor. But I'm not bitter.
8. What is your favorite film?
Knotting Hill. ...I know, make fun of me all you want.
9. Tell me one thing I don't know about you.
I have an unjustified fear of cruise ships. In my mind, on a cruise ship, one of two things will happen: I'll be murdered or we'll sink.
10. If you were a comic book strip character, who would you be?
Well, he's not exactly the comic book strip type...but I identify strongly with StrongBad's sarcasm. :)
At this point I should tag people. But I'm not really the tagging type. :) So, if you're reading this and you wanna do a top ten, have at it!


3 comments:
That was fun to read. I used to have the soundtrack to Notting Hill. :) Good movie! And I think I've recently developed a fear for cruise ships from reading the news, but mainly because of all the stories of people disappearing or the boat being taken over by pirates!
Ok, so I resent a little bit that you didn't tag me. I know you didn't tag anyone, but I really thought I was gonna FINALLY be one of those people who got tagged in a "tag" blogpost.
Cruise ships huh? You really need to go. In psychology we call that, "Flooding"... where you take a fear and just completely immerse yourself in it so you get over it. Though not sure if that technique is great for a fear that has to do with flooding. Still...getting all dressed up for your honey, having food 24-7, and seeing gorgeous tropical destinations is simply wonderful!
I downloaded Blurb and almost used it but found that apple was easier since I was working from iphoto. This was really fun to make!
It's a fun way to frame your work.
And it.is.hillarious that you linked to StrongBad!
Post a Comment