Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Worth a Thousand Words

Here's the happenings of the last few weeks...

An influx of family! My parents, brother, sister-in-law and neice and nephew, Brandon's parents, sister, and grandmother all came out to visit. Not at the same time! phew! But over the course of the last 5 weeks we've had a steady stream of visitors!
Eden with cousin Audrey enjoying Brandon's hammock:
Salem with cousin Judah:

4th of July with Matt and Jill and the kids by eating at Pei Wei (we're all about going where the crowd won't be!) and a non-stop action packed evening of sparklers! I love Eden's face in this picture!
Beach trip!
Brandon's parents, sis, and grandma treated us to a weekend at North Myrtle Beach! It was A LOT of fun but also pretty draining with 2 kiddos! We stayed right on the beach and LOVED being a hop skippy jump from the water. Eden loved the sand and even tolerated being buried in it! She tried digging herself a hole and putting herself in it a few times. :)
Brandon and I got to parasail with his sister and that was totally awesome...well, not the part where Renee's contact went flying out of her eye because of the thrilling banana boat ride pre-parasail...but other than that, really cool!!
Salem was there too, I promise. But the whole time he was down on the beach he just slept in his new handy dandy Phil and Ted's travel cot (LOVE that thing!) So we don't have any pics of him in his cute lil swimmin trunks! But I'll probably have more beach pictures once Brandon's mom sends her pics. I was kinda a slacker when it came to taking our camera out to the beach. Something about toting a baby, a toddler, beach gear, and a camera just was too much for me to handle. So...more to come on that event probably. :)

2 comments:

The Porters said...

I'm glad your families were able to come see you all and meet Salem! Zane will be very jealous that you went to Pei Wei. He loves it there. And Eden looks so stylish in her beach attire. Looks like you all had fun!

Damon and Erin said...

Looks like so much fun! Wish we could have been there too! Love you and miss you sooo much!