I've been a bit of a slacker this year for Father's day, Brandon. sorry. :) But I've been a little busy having a baby boy and adjusting to it all, so I'm hoping that's a good excuse. I thought about tying a blue bow around Salem and attaching a card that says, "Happy Father's Day!" to his back, but alas, I didn't get that done either. None the less, I'm hoping birthing our first son will do as this year's Father's day present!
Brandon, you are an amazing father and I can't wait to see how you'll adapt to raising a son and teach him about our heavenly father. For now, you are doing great at your new job of playing intervention between Eden and Salem. I love you babe!
ok...sappy part over. :)
We're blessed to have my dad here for father's day this year and he's really enjoying his new grandson. He's managed to have Salem fall asleep on his chest just about every afternoon since he's been here.
And Happy Father's day to Pops (Brandon's dad) too! We'll see you in a few weeks! Can't wait for you to meet your first grandson!


2 comments:
I love the picture of your dad with Salem more than words can say. It is so precious!!! I LOVE IT!!
So sweet! Happy Father's Day, Brandon! I hope you guys are having a great time with your family. And April, I laughed at your comment on our blog because I feel so bad about "Brandon's" jalapeno bread. :) I didn't know how it turned out because I made it different than when you all were at our house. Well, I made it for my family the other night (like I made yours) and I had no clue the cheese all melted out and didn't mix throughout. So I'll make it up to you all next time we have dinner together and make it the old way! I've been feeling bad about it the past few days! Whew! Feels good to get off my chest! :)
Post a Comment