We're loving being at home finally and Eden is loving having her parents back at home! We're doing our best to take lots of pictures of Salem so he doesn't feel the neglect of being the second child and not having anything to document his cute newborn stage. He is quite a handsome little man too. He looks a lot like Eden did as a newborn, but with lots more (and darker!) hair, and definitely a boyish touch to him.
As with any newborn, he's absolutely adorable when he's sleeping but he's also quite the wiggler and Houdini-d his way out of Brandon's expert swaddling.
Eden is incredibly enamored with her baby brother and it takes all of her self control to not squeeze his guts out when she gets to hold him. She loves to pull on his toes, poke at his eyes, and point at the nastiness that still is his belly button. "Gross" she says. :) I agree.I've decided that so far the hardest part of having two is just making sure Eden doesn't torture him or feed him cheerios.
Brandon is taking a week long class starting Monday and has tried to get in as much studying as possible even with a newborn around.
He's keeping us all busy, entertained, and sleepy. But we're doing well and we're really enjoying having my mom around to help out for the next week or so.

Brandon is taking a week long class starting Monday and has tried to get in as much studying as possible even with a newborn around.
He's keeping us all busy, entertained, and sleepy. But we're doing well and we're really enjoying having my mom around to help out for the next week or so.


5 comments:
Before we got married we picked our baby names... We were going to tell as few people as possible so they wouldn't "gain popularity" (ha!)... Grace and Luke. You guys are killing me with your good taste!!!
can I eat eden? I mean, really eat her up? she is sooooo cute and you cant believe how much I'm diggin the pigtails! of course, this is all after I've eaten up all of salem's cute boyishness... =) great job on having such cute kids!!!!!
I LOVE the pictures. So handsome. You can totally tell he's a boy.
I love the other comment about secret names since we're using Grace for our current baby and were going to use Luke if it was a boy. Hilarious!
He is precious...I can't wait to hold him!
Congratulations! He is so precious! What a sweet family!
Post a Comment