If you're at all sensitive to people bragging about their children's many skills or talents, this perhaps might be a post to skip. However, if you're interested in how awesome our daughter is, keep reading. :)
Eden has just about mastered her ABCs, and counting to 10 in English and Chinese, though almost always skipping #4 in English and #6 in Chinese. And occasionally when she gets to "R" in her ABCs (which sounds identical to #2 in Chinese) she'll jump from the alphabet to counting to 10 in Chinese. Also, apparently she's got no use for "m" and "n" still. eh...she's still brilliant. :)
For your viewing pleasure:


9 comments:
Ha! She's so smart!
AWWW! I love her Chinese accent! Yes indeed she is so smart!
Smart, ya-ya-ya, but what is the best is how ADORABLY CUTE she is!! Seriously--she is way smart, but I think her cuteness outweighs her smartness by a mile! I loved it, thanks for sharing!
That's so cute. She sure is smart!
Wow. So fun. My favorite is "10" in Chinese, its the most non-English sounding.
I will make sure Isaac admires a girl's mind over her looks (though with Eden the latter will keep his attention long enough to notice the former:)
Hunt and I watched your video dumbfounded. We can't believe it! She does such a great job! WOW! Less than one week to go. Can't wait to see Salem's pics!
Oh my goodness! This is so adorable...so cute...I love the way that learning is such fun to her and how you all have so encouraged that. Wish that I could see her "perform" in person. We love you four!
Fox News had an article about 2 yr old in the UK who took an IQ test for her age and scored a 160. That's Stephen Hawking's IQ!
Eden could beat the socks off her. :)
So, we've watched this like 4 times now....very impressive!
Post a Comment