Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring has Sprung

It may hide again for a few more days or weeks...but we had a couple days that were absolutely gorgeous this weekend and we took advantage of it with a walk around the SEBTS campus.

Sorry for a picture/caption post, but pictures can be fun times too. :)

stopping to smell the flowers...


stopping to smash some ants...


riding on dada's shoulders...


Eden is real big into saying "cheese" now for pictures but I'm not quite sure who she was saying "cheese" to in this picture...   :)


2 comments:

Mike and Emily said...

Yes we are using bumgenius and love them! Savin lots of mulla and loving our earth! ha! Your little one is PRECIOUS! I showed Mike her pictures and he agreed with me.

alwaysjoyfuldejs said...

Really cute pics! I can't wait for spring to spring here. (Can you say it that way?)