It was good reading your latest blog entries! Sounds like God has been pouring the blessings out on you guys! I'm glad the utlrasound showed a healthy boy- congrats! You need to invest in some Carolina blue (UNC)! And our friends from church just moved your way last week- Ritchie and Julie Crisp and their sweet girl Maddie! I hope you can meet each other!
Congrats! I'm partial to boys. I won't mind if I find out my second baby is another one :) (girl is ok, too, of course) I found out Archie was a boy at 17 weeks, too. Eden will love being a big sister!
You know we are sooooo excited for you guys! Eden is going to love being a big sister to her little brother, oh it is going to be amazing!! Y'all are so blessed and we love y'all!
Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.
8 comments:
Yea for Blue! I had a feeling the little fella was a feller.
His Gramma
Oh Yeah!!!!! We're so excited for you guys (and excited that they let you know before 20 weeks). Congratulations again! We need to get together soon!
Tara
We are praising God for baby Boy Chancler!!!
Michael, Jordan, and Lily
It was good reading your latest blog entries! Sounds like God has been pouring the blessings out on you guys! I'm glad the utlrasound showed a healthy boy- congrats! You need to invest in some Carolina blue (UNC)! And our friends from church just moved your way last week- Ritchie and Julie Crisp and their sweet girl Maddie! I hope you can meet each other!
Congratulations Brandon, April and Big sister Eden.
Congrats! I'm partial to boys. I won't mind if I find out my second baby is another one :) (girl is ok, too, of course) I found out Archie was a boy at 17 weeks, too. Eden will love being a big sister!
Woohoo!!! Congrats! Better stock up on your blue bumgeniuses!!!
You know we are sooooo excited for you guys! Eden is going to love being a big sister to her little brother, oh it is going to be amazing!! Y'all are so blessed and we love y'all!
Post a Comment