Thursday, November 13, 2008

Eden's Invention

It's a good thing Christmas is just around the corner because Eden is in desperate need of some new toys. Her favorite new activity ("toy") lately is rolling pin golf. You know...golfing with a rolling pin. You mean everyone didn't do this as a kid?



This may be the last picture you see on here for awhile. I've just sold my beloved camera in hopes of "sizing up" to a Canon 50D.  But we're waiting until Black Friday (day after thanksgiving for all you non-crazy 4 a.m. shoppers) to see if there might be some great deals on one. I know, it's stupid to be camera-less around the Holidays...especially when you've got a cutie 13 month old hangin' around. 

3 comments:

Merissa said...

That is too cute! My kids seem to have always enjoyed items around the house (tissue paper, cardboard boxes, flashlights) as well as actual toys!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! What a fun game! :) She's so cute!

The Porters said...

That's so cute! Bryson used to play that game. But, now that Ashlyn follows behind him, I no longer let him swing a rolling pin! :)