The much anticipated camera came in the mail this week. (yes, we couldn't wait until Black Friday) And as a result, we've been picture happy. But we have a very worthy subject who has been keeping us entertained the last few days.
Hangin out on the kitchen floor...showin off some belly (her, not me) :)
I had my first photo shoot this week with my very own speedlite! and Eden came along:
Dada and Eden bundled up cuz it's been cooooooooold lately! (and because that was the day OU was about to humiliate Tech)
Bath time
Discovering the art of making faces on a window
Leaving a toddler alone in her room for "play time" proves to be pretty entertaining for parents too! She pulled out her diapers and found her own personal-sized basket.



3 comments:
I love it when you post mucho pics of Eden- she is so precious!
haha! Awesome pics!!
Awww, I wondered after Thanksgiving if you guys stayed here. We should have invited you guys over. Did you have family come? I saw your sister the day before, so I assumed your guys' family came here. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Tara
Post a Comment