Please don't label me as the worst blog-mother ever...I promise I meant to do this a few days ago. But yes, I'm just now getting around to posting a few pics of Eden and her awesomeness on her birthday!
She had a pretty good birthday too! Except for the coughing up of phlem and the occasional booger that escaped her runny nose, all in all it was a great day!! She's been sick for about a week now and had us pretty worried last night with a 103 fever, but she's currently snoring on Brandon's chest so I think she's ok!
We took some new photos for her birthday...




Here's one at her party with Brandon's balloon animals

She's officially a walker and has been at it for about a week now! She's decided she's too good for baby food and will only eat items (yes rocks too) that she can feed herself. She loves carrying around her new baby doll that she got for her birthday. Her new favorite word is "shoes!" She loves blowing kisses. And she has a strong affinity for 80's music...to which she goes crazy and screams while she dances. (but who doesn't!) a video coming soon!


6 comments:
WOW! She looks SOOOO big! She is so beautiful. The pictures are awesome. I had her birthday on my calendar, but since we don't have internet I'm just not as good with keeping up with stuff nowadays...although since Mommy posted the birthday post late, I feel I'm totally within forgiveness limits to wish her a late "Happy Birthday Eden!"
Has it really been a year???
These pictures are great! Happy Birthday Eden!
Happy Birthday, Eden! Hope you feel better soon!
Happy 1st Birthday Eden!
Happy Birthday, Eden! I hope she's feeling better! We like seeing the pictures. Let us know when you want a sitter!
SWEETNESS!!! Eden is pure sweetness!The pics are wonderful of her on her 1st birthday! We just love that little girl to pieces (and you and Brandon too!)!!!!
Post a Comment