Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Eden is Groovy

One of Eden's new favorite things is pushing the radio button on Brandon's fancy shmancy alarm clock. We keep it tuned into the 80's rock station just for these occasions. And yes, that is my hairbrush she's dancing with. :)

8 comments:

mommyfranklin said...

Oh my! She is soooo cute.

The Porters said...

Oh, that is so cute! I take it she's feeling better. :) I miss seeing you in class! I hope you all are doing great!!

Keith and Amy said...

That is so awesome!!

Kathie (Mom) said...

You know she got her rhythm from her Gramma. After all, my generation invented rock ;)

Merissa said...

She's got some groovy moves! Peyton wants to keep watching it over and over!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! fun! she's rockin!

Merissa said...

April-I've got some friends that will hopefully be moving your way soon. They are concerned about childcare for their little girl. Do you know of any stay at home mom's that might want to watch her, or a good in-home daycare?

Anonymous said...

that is awesome