2 Posts in one day!? I know. I'm such an overachiever. (scroll down to see this morning's post)
We woke up to a cool, rainy, dreary day. It was nice to have an excuse to just stay inside. Clean. Do laundry. Play. And just all out chill. But apparently when you have an almost one year old...that's tough. So we bundled up and headed the door.
And we saw Chris:

Yes this is Chris from our regular feature "Musings from Chris." He's the inspiration. And as you can see...he is quite that.
Chris is 5.
Chris is our neighbor.
Chris is a talker.
Chris is a random story teller.
It really wasn't that cold outside. But you know, when you're 5 and have the excuse to wear a ski mask, why not?
Today's musing from Chris goes like this:
Chris: "hey, do you have a grandmother?"
Me: "Sure do. She's in Texas. I miss her a lot."
Chris: "I have two. Nana and Granny. Nana has a pool in her backyard and Granny has a freezer full of ice cream!"
Me (chuckling at the randomness of his stories): "That's awesome! I bet you love to go and visit both of them then!"
Chris: "yeah. But wouldn't it be cooler if I could do both at the same time? have a pool full of ice cream!"
Me (trying not to fall down in hysterical laughter at this point): "That would be great! What flavor would you choose?"
Chris: "Banana shake!! But, really. It wouldn't matter!"
And that, folks, is our neighbor Chris.


2 comments:
I remember wishing things were made of ice cream. :) I saw your comment on our page and got excited. I thought it meant you might have been on and posted a blog about Eden's 1st birthday. I was wrong. :( Hope you all have a good weekend!!
Hey April, I got your message and want to send you an email, but I no longer have your email address...send me a quick message with your address and I will get back to you about life, the kids and all that.
Charissa
Post a Comment