Sunday, December 23, 2007

The Making of a Christmas Photo

I should have known that taking on a 2 and a half month old and limited sunlight coming in through my bedroom window was too much for me to handle. But I had to try...here's the process of trying to get a good Christmas Photo of Eden.
Our first attempt:

But as you can see, the hat was a bit too big and she was showing too much of her belly to be "ladylike."
So we resized the hat. And here she is trying it on before we attempted the 10 minute process of putting the tights on her.


So then it was go time...


And sneeze time...


and tired time...



And move so fast the pictures look blurry time...


Then de-hat time... At which point, she decided smiling was no longer necessary.


Next day...New outfit.




And then she was only interested in chewing on her hand.


We got some pretty cute ones, but we'll have to wait to post those until after grandparents open their Christmas presents!
And here's our best family one for this year:

2 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

Awesome. I love her face in the one with the arm moving... she is SUCH a doll!!
Even though Isaac isn't out for Christmas, we have a lil' som'n som'n cookin up for Christmas with him, so stay tuned to the baby blog.

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics once the grandparents see theirs.
Merry Christmas!

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Yeah! How fun! I love all those pics!! The blurry pic is my fave :) It looks like she's making a snow angel :) I love the pics they're great! I can't wait to see the other ones too :) FUN!!