Thursday, November 01, 2007

I know, I know

more baby pictures. But what do you expect when there is a new baby around?

I told myself that I wouldn't let our blog turn into a "baby blog" once Eden was born, but with her living 12,000 some-odd miles from her grandparents, changing so quickly, and just being so darn cute, its hard to resist.

So here are a few more pictures from this week:
loving her personal massage chair:

And this one is for Aunt Brookie "I love lebanese food now" Face. It fits!

She's not making many "coos" yet but she is sounding more and more like a miniature velociraptor (seen Jurassic Park one too many times) with her squeals & squawks.

Eden spent her first halloween in everyday normal clothes. Though the Chinese are latching on to just about every other "western" holiday (even if they do hang Santa up in July) they've yet to be too crazy about Halloween...which we're grateful for. No pumpkin outfits this year!

But here are three of our favorite people taking full advantage of Halloween festivities! They are too cute not to post their picture too...
Here's Cayden sporting the dinosaur look. (he likes Jurassic Park too see?)
Audrey being the...Peacock Princess...maybe...I don't know. I'm not up on my fairy tale characters.

Judah sporting his cool dog costume.
And Matt with the "I'm a professor now so I have to dress up" look.

4 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

Sharon says, "Keep the baby pictures coming, and don't apologize for them." I think she'd be fine with only seeing baby pictures.

We like Jurassic Park too.

Brooke said...

Aunt Brookie LOVES the picture.... it's going on my desktop in .5 seconds. I can't believe it already fits her.... she's growing up way too fast!!! :)

Absolutely adorable.

SouthAsiaRocks said...

How fun!!! She's soooo adorable!!!! I like her little pink "halloween" outfit - it's super cute!! You guys ROCK! I love the post - she's adorable!

Anonymous said...

thank you for posting your life for us to see. I can appreicate your wanting to allow peopole to see more than just Eden, but she has changed your life, huh? She is beautiful and it is a little surreal. I read the thing about having a 25 day old child and it hit me that I was about to have a 25 year old one....it's still changing my life and always for the best. She is the best example of how He loves us as his children that we could ever imagine...We are p for you.