Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Novice No More

If you are an avid blog reader of ours you'll remember our post about Brandon not knowing you could make pancakes from scratch. He thought that without Bisquick you were up a creek when it came to pancake cravings. My friends, I'm proud to tell you that the old Brandon has gone and the new Brandon has come. Well... Pancake Brandon anyways.
Saturday morning he made the best chocolate chip pancakes from scratch that Aunt Jemima has ever seen. I was so proud. And I'm serious when I say that they really were the best I've ever tasted. Over the last 6 months or so he's been perfecting his pancake skills. And saturday morning he broke out the big guns (and his hammer too, to smash up the chocolate chips) to create the finest ones this side of The Yellow River. I even got the run down while we were eating them on the right time to "flip em." That's my husband everyone...the pancake expert.

Also it seems that his singing is coming in handy. Some members of my family who are rather gifted musically may not believe me when I say it, but Brandon's singing has improved! Ok, so you can't tell it so much in this video, but you see that Eden likes it.
Warning: the following video contains crying. If you are sensitive to fussiness, we advise muting for the first 5 seconds.


And now, Brandon has a response for little Isaac Rivers. Taken when Eden was a week old:


That's Brandon's idea of playing with Eden. You can see that Daddy time is always interesting.

3 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

We don't care how you guys familiarize Eden with football as long as you do...Isaac won't want a namby-pamby wife on Sunday afternoons wanting to watch some lifetime show ...his dream girl will be yelling at the tv about what a bad block that was right along with him:)

Keith and Amy said...

SOOO precious! :)

Keith and Amy said...

Sooo precious!! Oh my gosh... Y'all are parents!!!