Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Siam Ocean World

We went to the coolest aquarium ever this week. well...the coolest one we've ever been to anyways. Minus Sea World of course. It was on the bottom floor of a mall...shopping and seeing fish, what could be better?!


Here's Brandon petting a big friendly boa in the "rain forrest" section of the aquarium. I was much less brave...

There were fish in this car! I don't know how. I don't know why. But there were fish in the car.

Being very shark-like:




In a little over a month they are supposed to have a hammer head shark display! So maybe if Eden is really late (sheesh we hope not!) we'll get to see some hammer heads as well!

We haven't done a whole lot of site seeing around Bangkok, and I'm not sure we will. Call me a chicken, but I like being a close distance from the hospital at all times. Plus, Buddhist temples & what not aren't high on our list of must-sees. But we're enjoying our time here!

1 comment:

Anthony and Sharon said...

This blog made us laugh...especially the shark pics.
Cute bag.
And the fish in the car is cool...kinda like Eden swimming around in your belly!
Also, if Eden turns out to be an easy baby and is willing to let her Aunt Sharon and Uncle Anthony watch her for a couple hours, you guys are more than welcome to go see the hammerheads in October!
Oh, and your belly is huge and adorable...I love it!
~Sharon