I thought you all would enjoy seeing April's growing belly. Eden Grace continues to get bigger and bigger. She is now 14 inches long and weighs approximately 2 pounds.
You look totally awesome! We are all thinking of you here in Tassie, and we wish you and Brandon all the best. lots of love from your Tassie family Brian, Katrina, Jodi, Nat and Adrian
Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.
6 comments:
Awwwww!!!! What a great name!!!
I mean this in the best way possible...you're huge! I love that belly and the sweet girl inside it! And the crib and dresser are awesome...IKEA rocks.
April! You look beautiful! There are very few things in the world that are cuter than a baby belly. How amazing!
My beautiful sister carrying my beautiful niece...
coolness.
April...you are beautiful and I can't wait to see that beautiful baby girl that's inside you!
Hey girl!
You look totally awesome! We are all thinking of you here in Tassie, and we wish you and Brandon all the best.
lots of love from your Tassie family
Brian, Katrina, Jodi, Nat and Adrian
Post a Comment