Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Jet Lag X 5

And... five weeks later I'm back in the blogging world!!
But only shortly, as it's already 25 minutes past my bed time of 8:00. We've been back for exactly a week now and jet lag is beating me up sideways and then back again. And I can't seem to get in the groove yet of staying up past my children's bed time.

But slowly and surely I'll make my way back to this little space of the internet that we call home. You'll notice things are changing a bit...some changes aren't quite finished. But we figured it was time to finally show our third born in the header of the blog. (don't worry. he didn't notice that I'm 20 months late on that!)

We'll be back soon with lots of fun pictures of our time in the States.

until then....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

I missed your faces. :)

Kevin and Becky said...

Fan-tas-great! Welcome to the world wide web, Lao San.

e&k said...

beautiful pics of your kids!!!!