Hard to believe it's been a year since this...

Happy 1st Birthday to our sweet Salem!! Little, mischievous, peaceful, adorable Salem.

More to come on his big day, party on Saturday, 1 year photos, 1 year slideshow, etc...
All when his daddy returns and the world is all as it should be again.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Happy First Birthday Salem!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I can so see Brandon doing this back when! HOw adorable. Wanna come see us the first week of July? Hannah and fam, Hilary and Matt will all be here...
The t.p. picture is amazing. :)
I can't believe he's 1 already! He's so cute and grown up in that 2nd picture. I hope your move went well and you guys are settling in and enjoying your time with family before you leave!
I LOVE the picture you picked out for his one year old Birthday! :) That's awesome. Happy Birthday!!
Our boys share birthdays. :) Happy Birthday, Salem.
Post a Comment