Saturday, May 01, 2010

The First Trim

Eden and Salem both had their first hair cut this week. Since sweet Eden was a bit unfortunate when it came to baby hair, she hasn't needed a hair cut until just recently! And then Salem's is growing like a weed...
Photobucket
Yes is hair had actually grown to the bottom of his ears. He wouldn't have been allowed to go to my high school. :)

So our new friend, Nicole, made a house call!

Photobucket

And yes I am feeding my 10 month old a popsicle so he'll hold his head still!

Photobucket

I promise the look above is him trying to get an entire hair clip into his mouth and not a face of agony.

Photobucket

Eden thought her "cape" was cool. And turns out she'll sit still too when promised a pink popsicle.

Photobucket

He's quickly turning into a little boy and loosing that "baby" look!
Photobucket


Eden didn't want me to brush her hair that evening because she didn't want me to "mess up her hair cut." I'm pretty sure that the next time they get hair cuts they'll be expecting popsicles and will be confused about not getting to sit outside in their wagon. Thanks Nicole for making it easy on us!!

2 comments:

Anthony and Sharon said...

What a stud! And where's Eden's "after" picture? :) I already shaved Isaiah's hair back when he was about 6 weeks old... can't bring myself to cut the curls now. And Isaac's head is so funky shaped from trying to exit the womb ear-first that we have to keep it longer to cover up the lumps...plus I think he rocks the surfer/british-rockstar/bohemian-messy/bed-head pretty well.

Rachel said...

That's awesome! What a good friend you have!