Friday, February 05, 2010

SNOW! WINTER!

Following the day that we got 5-6 inches of snow we had two GORGEOUS days that were perfect for sledding. We grabbed the only thing we had that we though might work as a sled, our boogie board from this past summer's beach trip, and headed back to the hill behind our apt that was already swarming with SEBTS students!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm copying and pasting my near-death-wipe-out from Jordan's blog:




The next day we hijacked an innertube from some neighbors and Eden really liked using it!




2 comments:

Jackson4 said...

Well, at the point your "near-death-wipe-out" picture was taken, at least you still have a smile on your face! Love the video of Eden. But I have to ask, were you just a tiny bit scared she wouldn't slow down before hitting the ac units? Haha, I know I would have! Glad she had so much fun, though!

Damon and Erin said...

Cute pictures and video! Love you!