^Push Play^
...then read... :)
Doesn't that song give you chill bumps and make you want to either stand up in allegiance or jump around the room in
excitement?! I know! So exciting!! It makes me want to start doing Olympic style pirouettes in my living room or pretend
slalom skiing on my kitchen linoleum. Please tell me that's normal behavior.
We're not as crazy about the Winter Olympics as we are the Summer Olympics. But none the less, we're totally stoked.
So yet again, this blog may be neglected over the course of the next few weeks as we'll be channeled in to NBC's coverage in Vancouver, cheering on the U.S.A. and their red-headed rogue snow-boarder.


2 comments:
Well, you know that I am as much of an Olympic freak as you are!! Maybe more, since we have a DVR and e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g will get recorded and watched! YAY for the Olympics! :)
That's funny that you would post this because Zane and I were just talking about the Winter Olympics a few days ago while watching some of the skiing. As we were discussing it, Zane said he wondered if you guys were into the Winter ones as much as the Summer ones. Guess this answers that question. :) I'm glad you guys enjoyed the snow we got too!
Post a Comment