Friday, October 09, 2009

Eden's Birthday - Part ONE

ssshhhhhhh. Let's not talk about the fact that this post is about a week and a half late.

Eden had a great birthday! With all the hype we put up about it, the timing of presents, and Gramma and Granddad coming into town, it actually was more like a birthday week!

As soon as she woke up, we rushed in and filled her crib with balloons. aaaannnddd she's talked about it ever since. In fact, she enjoyed it so much that she's now learned to climb INTO her crib. She's too scared to try climbing out, which is a good thing, but now we'll occasionally hear her shouting from her crib after she's climbed in, "ba-oons!" oops. That kinda back-fired.


It was Wednesday, so that meant "gym-en-ats!" She got to sport her new "gym-en-ats suit" from BonBon and Pops, which she tooooootally loves!



Then we came home to have lunch and open presents.


Birthdays are a big hit with Eden, apparently! She's now obsessed with wishing Happy Birthday to everyone (and occasionally things) and can't wait for someone she actually knows to have a birthday.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My daughter is awesome and I love her so much. I thank God for his goodness.

Jackson4 said...

I love the balloon idea!! That is so fun! Hope she had a super special birthday week, wish we could've been there...maybe next year we will get to celebrate with her!

The Porters said...

I also love the balloons! I might have to steal that idea. :) Sounds like so much fun and so exciting for a toddler as soon as they wake up!

alwaysjoyfuldejs said...

You can never get too many b'day wishes. (Eden, you can wish Archie happy b'day today. He's turning 25 months and months still count when you're two.)