It does take awhile- but once they're in they're in and it saves a lot of time later down the road!
On some blogs- when you look at "subscribe" it will give you the option to click and choose google and it goes straight to google ( I think). Try it on your blog where it says "subscribe to us"... I may be wrong though!
Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.
7 comments:
sweet baby! and yay you got it to work.
It does take awhile- but once they're in they're in and it saves a lot of time later down the road!
On some blogs- when you look at "subscribe" it will give you the option to click and choose google and it goes straight to google ( I think). Try it on your blog where it says "subscribe to us"... I may be wrong though!
Glad you've joined!
I know he is my grandson, but what a charmer!! That smile is contagious :)
gramma Jackson
I love those pictures, but I really want to know what shade of bumGenius that is. Adorable!
it's the moonbeam color! :) love it!!
Oh MY!!! He's adorable!!! that bg looks great on him too:)
He is sooooooooo precious!
Post a Comment