Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why Argentina is the Coolest Country EVER...

This is my weasel attempt at getting at least one red clustr dot on our clustr map over there on the right ------>>>>>


I mean, then we'll have every continent covered (assuming Antarctica is a lost cause).

c'mon on S. America!! We need some amigos from down south to come our way!

5 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

haha! you guys crack me up :)

The Reeds said...

We're behind you, rooting for you! GO! GO! (not as in Go to South America (though that would be cool). But rather.. just rooting.. you know what I mean!

jordan said...

...hi april. so we were on the same hall your freshmen year at wayland and I found your blog through the reeds.

So I looked at your map- when did you go to Oman? We lived there for two years, are going back (to visit) in a week and then hope to move back there permanently in a couple years! just thought it was cool as most people have never even heard of it...

I also use to live in argentina and it does rock.

jordan said...

who are your friends??? chances are we know them, there were very few of us there. It wouldn't by any chance be the wilks, would it??

Anonymous said...

Still no dots!