Long gone are the days of 2 Dozen Roses. This year for V-day, I got exactly what I asked for:

A round brush. that's right. We're big spenders. Told you we aren't huge into V-day. :)
But we did go out for dinner earlier in the week. We took advantage of our next door neighbors and their amazing 5 kids who love to entertain Eden and let them take care of her for the evening while we indulged in some Japanese! mmmmmm amazing.
We actually did do a little more this year since it just seems appropriate with a little girl around! She actually wore a very V-day-ish outfit, got a card, and a cool new toy (thanks to Avery's recent blogging entries! :)
Opening her first Valentine's Day card...

Her cool new toy. Paints! She loved it. Although she was far more interested in painting on her belly than the paper. who wouldn't be?




2 comments:
I love that Avery and Eden now have matching pictures with paint all over them!
You're a braver mom than I. Way to go!
Post a Comment