Eden has renewed her love with Mr. Potato Head. She's gone months now thinking that he's not worthy of play time, and now has rekindled the flame. Specifically with his glasses, which she calls "gassss."
All morning she's been insistent on wearing them no matter what she's doing. And if they fell off, which inevitably they did because they're meant to be worn by a small plastic potato and not a toddler, she'd say "uh-oh", pick them up, bring them to me, and say "gassss, peas." (because she's so polite when asking for help! :)
Rarely does she venture off and play by herself, but masked in Mr. Potato Head glasses, she transforms into a very independent toddler.
These pics, though strikingly similar, were taken with a good 30 minutes in between...all the while she was still wearing the glasses.




5 comments:
Very cute! I am so jealous! Eden is choosing to wear play glasses and Archie won't wear his real ones for anything - protesting with screams and "gasses" flings. Oh well, a strap is on its way from America to help keep them on.
Eden you are so funny!
She's so cute and I loved the videos!
That is BY FAR the best request I've ever been given.. I will now (because of your cluster map) try to travel to South America VERY VERY soon.... In the mean time, may I suggest some pointless and weasily action? post a blog that includes something like, "Brazilian beef rocks", or "Argentinian women do the tango with beef hats on", and I bet you, within a month, you'll get a S. American dot.. I mean.. when they google "Brazilian beef and the tango" they're bound to hit your site right?? Do I need to get off the couch??? I think so... This is a sick and twisted thought pattern I've entered.
Off to tango or eat beef,
G
Ps. Hillarious glasses!
BTW- to even out the score- I was wondering if you could hop over to kamchatka or mongolia and stay for a week or two and make multiple hits on out site.
Thanks in advance! ;)
Post a Comment